Over the operational lifetime of cranes and machinery, reliability declines while operating and maintenance costs rise. The growing number of international regulations and multitude of machinery types pose challenges for manufacturers and operators.
Manufacturers rely on third-party advice for regulatory compliance. They also need support to ensure consistent delivery of products. Operators require third-party services for inspections, machinery and crane training as well as machinery and crane certification services. TÜV SÜD can personalise a well-defined maintenance and inspection programme to help you control the entire process while protecting you from risks and liability.
HOW CAN OUR CRANE AND MACHINERY TESTING, INSPECTION, CERTIFICATION & TRAINING SERVICES BENEFIT YOUR BUSINESS?
Manufacturers accelerate time to market with our testing and inspection solutions, while operators prevent accidents with our education and awareness programmes. Our services increase productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction by avoiding recalls, breakdowns and downtime.
WHAT CRANE AND MACHINERY TESTING, INSPECTION, TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION SERVICES DOES TÜV SÜD OFFER?
TÜV SÜD provides comprehensive and qualified advisory, inspection, testing, certification and training services for all types of cranes as well as related machinery. Examples of such machinery include:
- Hoisting and towing equipment
- Forklift trucks
- Load holding mechanisms
- Rack feeders
- Earth-moving equipment
- Technical stage equipment
- Car parking systems
- Mobile elevating work platforms
- Power-operated doors and gates.
Our services include:
- Advisory services - TÜV SÜD supports manufacturers with tenders and technical documentation as well as quality assurance throughout the product lifecycle. We assist in the preparation of risk analyses, risk assessments, operating instructions and declarations of conformity. Our experts also advise on machinery standards and regulations that affect your business.
- Testing and product certification - We perform conformity assessments and certifications as per noise testing and certification according to Outdoor Directive 2000/42/EC, Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, regulations and standards such as ISO, EN, ANSI, OSHA, etc. We also offer evaluation of risk analyses and risk assessments, assessment of technical documentation and type examination of safety components.
- Inspection - TÜV SÜD carries out machinery and crane inspections in accordance with national and international standards. Our inspections cover technical safety evaluation, reports on state of repair and compliance against plans. We also review design drawings, circuit diagrams, strength calculations and structural analysis.
- Training - We offer machine and crane training courses for operators as well as the application of European directives and harmonised standards for machinery.
WHY CHOOSE OUR CRANE AND MACHINERY SERVICES FOR YOUR COMPANY?
TÜV SÜD Malaysia is a trusted, independent third-party solutions provider of impartial inspection and assessment services. Our customers can leverage on our world-class expertise in the form of best practices and industry foresight, as well as our outstanding worldwide reputation.
As an accredited Notified Body in various countries, we provide premium end-to-end solutions, from development to market placement and operator training. Qualified to serve the inspection and certification needs of all major global markets, we ensure the safety and productivity of cranes and construction machinery.
Our experts are members of various technical committees and actively participate in the development of European and international standards, ensuring they are completely familiar with state-of-the-art technology and statutory regulations. We also utilise innovative systems such as eDocX, our web-based logbook, and Endocheck, our endoscopic technique for cost- and time-efficient inspections.