Testing, inspection and certification services for quality, safety and sustainability
Due to competitive pressure in the industry, manufacturers and suppliers have to balance product quality and price, as well as ensure their products comply with national and international building standards and regulations to avoid liability risks, shortened lifespan of assets and project delays.
TÜV SÜD’s suite of services lets you fulfil the requirements of multiple export markets with a single trusted partner. Our one-stop approach reduces project delays and provides quality assurance to strengthen customer loyalty and confidence in your brand and its products.
- TÜV SÜD’s experts ensure that the materials and products you use meet the stringent quality requirements of different global markets.
- We perform mechanical and chemical tests on-site or in our full-scale testing laboratories.
- Our tests and inspections include evaluation of material selection, raw materials testing and analyses, damage analyses and assessments, and more.
- TÜV SÜD is a Notified Body for testing and certification of several materials and semi-finished products according to various international standards and directives.
- We provide certification of materials in compliance with international standards (ASTM, EN, BS, DIN, DVGW), and more.
- TÜV SÜD’s engineers can conduct scientific analyses to detect the root causes of material and product failures, and make recommendations to prevent future failures.
- We also provide technical support in dispute cases, including expert witness support in court.
Quality Assurance & Construction Monitoring
- We offer a complete, project-oriented quality assurance system throughout the whole building construction, monitoring progress and inspecting materials, as well as production processes to reassure all stakeholders on the technical and financial safety of the project.
Safety & Sustainability Services
- TÜV SÜD’s energy and safety experts provide comprehensive services addressing the effectiveness, safety and sustainability of all materials and products used in construction projects.
- We assess the energy consumption, energy efficiency and safety of all construction materials to ensure the structural stability, safety and fire protection of buildings and infrastructure.
- We also provide guidelines to meet the requirements of international sustainability rating systems such as LEED (U.S.), BREEAM (UK) and DGNB (Germany).
- TÜV SÜD’s global network of experts offers training programmes for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 management systems for manufacturers of construction materials, building owners and developers