Designers, installers, owners and operators need to maximise reliability and cost effectiveness of their buildings. This includes ensuring quality and timely completion of construction projects and evaluating the capital cost of the design and implementation of systems and components.
TÜV SÜD can support your business at every stage of the construction management process.
WHAT IS CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT?
Construction management is the process of fully realising a project from conception to construction to completion. It involves overseeing the factors of time, cost and quality that underpin any project as well as ensuring that all the different departments involved in construction are working collaboratively and effectively.
At TÜV SÜD we have a wealth of experience in providing expert construction management and monitoring services. Some of our previous construction management projects include:
- Reconstructing the German Embassy in Washington D.C., USA.
- Building the Kontorhaus in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Project managing a slum upgrading programme for SEHAB (Department of Housing City of São Paulo) in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Constructing South Glasgow Adult and Children’s Hospital in Glasgow, UK.
- Redeveloping the Battersea Power Station, London, UK.
WHAT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES DOES TÜV SÜD OFFER?
TÜV SÜD offers a comprehensive range of services such as MEP design, advisory, construction management, project management and general planning. We also provide solutions for the latest technologies and innovations, such as Building Information Modelling (BIM), thermal modelling and smart buildings.
Our low carbon approach to building design and engineering supports you in achieving your sustainability goals so that you can get the certification that you need (e.g. BREEAM, LEED). Our services include:
- Design review
- Site safety
- Site supervision
- Commissioning BIM management
- BIM coordination
- MEP design and advisory
- Sustainability and modelling
- Certification (e.g. BREEAM, BREEAM in use, LEED)
- BIM design
- Smart building advisory
- Allocation of engineering services