Regulations strictly limit the amount of these substances that may be used during manufacturing and subsequently released when the product is used. These regulations vary from market to market. To help you operate within the regulated limits, TÜV SÜD offers chemical testing services for:
- Banned amines (Azo dyes test)
- Extractable heavy metals such as lead and cadmium
- Chemicals such as Pentachiorophenol and other Chlorophenols
- Phthalates in plastics and PVC
- Nickel content for skin contact metal components
- Carcinogenic dyes and allergic disperse dyes
TÜV SÜD is one of the leading independent Electrical and EMC testing facilities that provide a full suite of EMC test capabilities. Product certification services in compliance with the e/E, CB, CE, Frequency Hopping Devices, BSMI, FCC and IDA regulations are also available.
- Electrical safety testing
- EMC testing
Mechanical testing and assessment for components and products are obtainable to customers on an international basis. A variety of components are tested for mechanical properties by knowledgeable experts with years of market experience.
- Use/Abuse testing
- Age-grading testing
- Durability and fatigue testing