Whether you are a manufacturer, buying agent, wholesaler or retailer, you must be sure that your products meet quality and performance standards. To ensure everything meets the stringent quality requirements that apply in different global market segments, TÜV SÜD provides a comprehensive range of testing services for quality and performance.
- Durability tests
- Function tests
- Handling tests
- Instruction manual artwork evaluation
- Comparison / benchmark testing
Regulations strictly limit the amount of these substances that may be used during manufacturing and subsequently released when the product is used. These regulations vary from market to market. To help you operate within the regulated limits, TÜV SÜD offers chemical testing services for:
- Materials and components testing
- Chemical analysis for known dangerous chemicals including phthalates, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
- Chemical tolerance testing
- Compliance testing to Restrictions on Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive, REACH regulation and any other regulatory requirements
Mechanical testing and assessment for components and products is obtainable to customers on an international basis. A variety of components are tested for mechanical properties by knowledgeable experts with years of market experience.
- Fragility assessment
- Pressure and compression
- Tensile strength testing
- Continuous load tests
- Slip resistance
- Non-destructive testing
- Package robustness
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing and Stress Screening (HALT/HASS)
- Weather resistance testing and simulations
Our testing facilities and expert staff around the world provide electrical testing and certification services, whether your need is on a local, country, or global scale.
- Electrical and electro-magnetic compatibilty (EMC) testing
- Performance and endurance testing
- Mechanical testing
TÜV SÜD is one of the leading independent Electrical and EMC testing facilities that provide a full suite of EMC test capabilities. Product certification services in compliance with the CB, CE, Frequency Hopping Devices, BSMI, FCC IDA and e/E regulations are also available.
- EMC testing (immunity and emission)
- Electric safety testing such as mechanical strength and protection against electric shock
- Operation failure tests
- Radiation hazard tests
- Resistance to heat and fire
- Leakage current measurement and insulation resistance testing