TÜV SÜD conducts the full scope of testing that is applicable to the full vehicle, subsystems and components. Leverage on our global network of ISO 17025 accredited laboratories to provide testing to national, international and customer specific requirements.
Component testing applicable to but not limited to the following:
- Fuel tank systems
- Cooling systems
- Batteries for electric vehicles
Powertrain and transmission testing:
- Engine cooling systems
- Exhaust systems
- Engine transmission (conventional and alternative energy)
- Fuel tanks
For market export, you will need to comply with the legal and technical requirements of the homologation procedure.
TÜV SÜD's international regulatory compliance management is a comprehensive range of automotive homologation services that help you to obtain approval for vehicles, systems and components in an efficient manner.
Our experienced and specially trained engineers will guide you through the most comprehensive homologation project. Our services include Conformity of Production (CoP) testing, technical support, homologation services for compliance to European type approvals i.e. ECE and non-European type approvals like CCC and INMETRO.
Find how our international regulatory compliance management solution can help you access the top automotive markets efficiently.
Our extensive range of services ensure you meet the highest standard of automotive safety and quality. This includes:
- Functional safety testing and certification according to ISO 26262
- Functional safety certification programme (expert certification)
- Process management (Automotive SPICE®)
- Integrated quality assurance
- Evaluation of Driver Assistance Systems
- eSafety: Safety concepts related to alternative energy vehicles
We conduct audits and provide management system certification to several international management system standards.
- TS 16949
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001