ABOUT THE COURSE
The cost of occupational illness and accidents at work is estimated at USD 2.8 trillion worldwide*. To thrive in today’s competitive global market, businesses need to ensure they manage all their risks. Discover how you can prevent and reduce such occurrences at your workplace with the ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Standard.
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management Systems Implementer Instructor-led Course
This two-day course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Management Systems. At the same time, you will be equipped with the skills to plan and implement an effective OH&S that conforms to the ISO 45001:2018 requirements which enables your organization to maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
(*Source: World Congress on Safety and Health at Work)
Duration: 2 - day course
Request for quotation
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE?
This course has been specially designed to help you improve your knowledge and skill set on ISO 45001:2018 that provides an overview on the scope of OH&S Management Systems and complimented with step-by-step processes to successfully set up the system. You will also discover the key stages involved in OH&S Management Systems internal auditing, the reporting and follow-up of audit performance.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
Module 1: Awareness
- Development of OHSMS standards
- High Level Structure (HLS) and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Model
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- Key changes in ISO 45001:2018
- Overview of the ISO 45001:2018
- Comparison between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018
- Conversion Process and Timeline
Module 3: Implementation Process
- Adopt Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Approach
- Implementation planning
- Understand Context of the Organization
- Risks and Opportunities
- OHS Policy and Objectives
- Performance Evaluation
- Documented Information
- Preparation for certification audit
WHAT IS THE COURSE METHODOLOGY?
Participants will learn through role plays, case studies, group exercises, scenarios and discussions.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
This course is specially designed for:
- OH&S professionals
- OH&S / EHS Manager
- ISO 45001 OH&S Steering Committee members
- OH&S lead auditors, internal auditors
- Personnel responsible for updating legal requirements, monitoring OH&S performance and ensuring ISO 45001 conformance
Prerequisite: It is recommended for students to complete the ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Internal Auditor E-learning Course (Modules 1 – 3) before attending this course.
WHO IS THE COURSE ADVISOR?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
Request for quotation