ABOUT THE COURSE
This CQI IRCA certified FSSC 22000 Version 5 Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Course provides basic training for potential FSMS Lead Auditors and Auditors with the knowledge and skills to prepare, conduct, report and follow up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party FSMS audits. The course meets the training requirements for auditor certification set by the Chartered Quality Institute and International Register of Certificated Auditors (CQI IRCA, www.quality.org) of the United Kingdom.
Duration: 5 - day course
Request for quotation
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE?
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- General introduction;
- Food safety management principles, vocabulary and FSSC 22000 requirements;
- Stage 1 audit (including document review);
- Audit planning;
- On-site audit and audit skills;
- Writing NC reports and audit reporting;
- Audit follow up
WHAT IS THE COURSE METHODOLOGY?
Through tutor-led discussions, exercises, workshops and role-plays, students will gain sufficient knowledge and skills in the entire auditing process and get prepared as an FSMS professional.
Course duration is 40 hours (classroom) including a 2 hour written examination.
CQI IRCA Approved Training Partner Number 602 2954
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
This course is specially designed for:
- Members/supporting personnel of the Food Safety Management Team who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a FSMS;
- Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/site activities who wish to gain maximum benefit from the FSMS implementation; and
- Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management systems, irrespective of discipline.
Prerequisite: Students are expected to have prior knowledge;
- Management systems: The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle; The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
- Food safety management: A knowledge of the principles of food safety management including prerequisite programmes as specified in ISO/TS 22002 (All parts) and HACCP; The relationship between food safety management and the provision of safe food products to prevent or minimise adverse effects on human health and the proactive improvement of food safety performance; Awareness of common examples of relevant national and local FSMS legislation and requirements
- FSSC 22000: Knowledge of the requirements of FSSC 22000 and the commonly used food safety management terms and definitions, as given in FSSC 22000, which may be gained by completing a CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 22000:2018 Foundation (FSMS) Training course or acceptable equivalent.
WHO IS THE COURSE ADVISOR?
With a global vision, Alauda Learning Centre (ALC) offers personal development programmes as well as training solutions to individuals and multinationals. ALC specializes in management training and CQI IRCA (UK) certified training courses. Collaborating with local partners, ALC training courses are delivered in over twenty countries with stringent quality assurance measures to ensure world-class delivery. All local tutors are qualified directly by ALC through a series of competency tests.
Request for quotation