ABOUT THE COURSE
In today’s world, businesses need to strike the balance between operational efficiency and energy efficient sustainable development. With soaring energy prices and increased scarcity of natural resources, pinpointing energy efficiencies – from planning to manufacturing to operations – makes good business sense.
This course aims to equip participants with the insight into the standard of the ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management Systems (EnMS). Knowing how to conform to the new standard will be the challenge and this workshop will be able to provide the adequate know-how.
Duration: 2 - day course
Request for quotation
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE?
This course also aims to provide participants with the most updated legal and other requirements, which is a necessity of the standard. It will also seek to provide the participants on the methodology for periodically evaluating compliance with energy legislation and regulations, to meet the commitment to compliance, which is an emphasis in the revised standard. The objective of this course is also to impart sufficient knowledge and information in internal EnMS auditing processes and techniques.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- Fundamentals of Energy Management System
- Overview of the requirements of ISO 50001:2018
- Overview of the historical background
- Practical exercises on conformance to the standard
- Identifying & understanding significant energy use
- EnMS legislative control on industry
- EnMS audit process
- Conducting an EnMS audit
- EnMS audit reporting and communication
- The Audit Post-mortem via Management Review
- Practical case-studies and workshops involving real-life examples
WHAT IS THE COURSE METHODOLOGY?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
This course is specially designed for:
- Energy Managers
- Management Representatives
- Facilities/Energy Managers, Executives and Supervisors
- Personnel responsible for implementing and maintaining an Energy Management System
- Prerequisite: None
WHO IS THE COURSE ADVISOR?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
Request for quotation