ABOUT THE COURSE
Incidents can disrupt an organisation at any time and applying ISO 22301 will ensure that organisations can respond and continue its operations. Incidents take many forms ranging from large scale natural disasters and acts of terror to technology-related accidents and environmental incidents. However, most incidents are small but can have a significant impact and that makes business continuity management relevant at all times. This has led to a global awareness that organisations in the public and private sectors must know how to prepare for and respond to unexpected and disruptive incidents.
This course gives a brief introduction and overview to the requirements of ISO 22301:2012 BCM. The main emphasis of this course is to provide the knowledge and skills for participants, so they can appreciate and embrace the implementation of this Management System in their Organisation.
Duration: 1 - day course
Request for quotation
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE?
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Know the fundamentals of ISO 22301 and its framework
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO 22301:2012
- Appreciate the ease of implementing ISO 22301:2012 in their organisation
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- Introduction and background to Business Continuity Management
- The fundamentals of Societal Security – Business Continuity Management System, and overview of the ISO 22301:2012 requirements
- The ISO 22301 BCM Framework
- Reviewing the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Model
- Scope of Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
- Leadership, Planning, and Support
- Operation – BIA
- Operation – BC Strategy
- Operation – BC Procedures
- Operation – Exercising and Testing
- Performance Evaluation & Improvement
WHAT IS THE COURSE METHODOLOGY?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
This course is specially designed for:
- Managers, Advanced IT & Quality Professionals, Management Representatives
- Internal Auditors, Business Continuity Management & Team Members involved in organisation-wide Business Continuity
- Management implementation, testing and exercising, assessment and evaluation of plans periodically.
- This course is also suitable for any Managers or Executives in Organisations providing essential services.
- Prerequisite: None
WHO IS THE COURSE ADVISOR?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
Request for quotation