VIRTUAL CLASSES SCHEDULE
27th and 29th April 2020 (2 days) – Advance level IATF Auditing with use of Core Tools
Request for quotation
WHAT IS SUPPLIER AUDITOR QUALIFICATION COURSE?
Effective evaluation and monitoring of Suppliers is an important aspect in the Automotive segment. In the recent years, automotive industries have observed a lot of changes with increased complexity and stricter legal requirements. Furthermore, increased electrical/electronic/software interface and integration in vehicle manufacturing/system manufacturing/sub-system manufacturing along with technology upgradations has increased complexities.
To conduct effective audit and assessing these aspects at the suppliers’ end is essential and challenging. Organizations must have competent auditors/assessors/evaluators for achieving this. Considering the importance of having suppliers which are meeting all specified requirements including Product, Legal, Product Safety, Customer Specific Requirements etc., TÜV SÜD South Asia has developed a training program to qualify personnel from supply chain management, purchase, supplier evaluation and development team to achieve right competence as a Supplier Auditor. This is also in line with IATF second party auditor competence requirements as well.
- Achieve Certified Supplier Auditor Qualification
- Understand the importance of Risk Based Thinking and Process Approach while doing audits
- Develop competence to evaluate supplier effectively
- Select/evaluate supplier in line with demanding requirement from customers & OEMs
- Develop effective assessment guideline to audits their suppliers on behalf of organizations
- Perform value added supplier assessment / evaluation / audit
COURSE CONTENT / OUTLINE
- Knowledge & Competencies required to become a Supplier Auditor
- Establishing an effective process of Supplier Selection and Qualification program
- Parameters to assess Suppliers
- Auditing guidelines to perform Second Party Audits / Supplier Audits
- How to develop Supplier Audit / Assessment Questionnaire
- How to address Customer, Statutory, Regulatory requirements in Supplier Assessments
- How to audit stratagical important points like legal compliance, liability and contingency
- Performing various type of supplier audits and choosing correct type of audits
- How to use this as a preventive tool as well, rather than administrative or corrective tool
- Learning through Case Studies & Exercises
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
IATF Internal Auditors, Personnel working in Supply Chain, Supplier Assessment, Supplier Development, Supplier Qualification and Selection, Vendor Development Process, NPD areas.
TRAINING DURATION- 3 Days
PREREQUISITES - Profound knowledge of IATF 16949:2016 Standard, Basics of Auditing & Core Tools, Quality Tools, Problem Solving with minimum 3 years industrial or suppliers related activities.
- Part 1: Qualification test of 50 Marks
- Part 2: Viva & Interview-based evaluation
- Part 3: Practical Assignment submission
TÜV SÜD South Asia will issue a SUPPLIER AUDITOR QUALIFICATION certificate with a validity of 3 years to the participants who will score a minimum 70% marks in Part 1 & Part 2 along with the submission of Part 3 activities. Non-qualifying participants will be issued an attendance certificate.
Request for quotation