VIRTUAL CLASSES SCHEDULE
20th and 21st May 2020 (2 days) – Advance Level IATF Auditing with use of Core Tools
Request for quotation
ABOUT THE COURSE
IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditing is a vital element in Automotive Quality Management System (QMS). It is used to check health (effectiveness) status of organization’s QMS. However, it is often found that, it is merely used as a compliance requirement to check activity and purpose of value addition which defeats the purpose of auditing. To achieve the full benefits of IATF Internal Auditing, TÜV SÜD South Asia has developed a 2 days’ exercise & case study-based training program. This program is developed for qualified internal auditors of IATF 16949:2016 system, process and product auditors to perform value added audit with the use of core tools. This program is not designed for the purpose of knowledge gain on core tools. The intent of this program is to check how effectively organizations are implementing and utilizing the benefits of core tools in their implementation of QMS with the help of qualified auditors and effective audit findings.
- Learn how to conduct value added effective IATF internal audit including use of Core Tools
- Gain knowledge on lessons learnt from Typical / Generic check list oriented internal audits
- Understand why often OEMs audits and our internal audits scores differs
- Perform performance based objective audits (System, Product, Process) with quality tools
COURSE CONTENT / OUTLINE
- The goal of Internal Audit IATF 16949:2016 coveing System, Product, Mfg Process
- Learning on effective audit of APQP / Project Management based on case studyon effective audit of PPAP / Product Approval based on case study
- Learning on effective audit of AIAG VDA FMEA based on case study
- Learning on effective audit of MSA / Measurement System Capability based on case study
- Learning on effective audit of SPC / Process Capability based on case study
- Learning on effective audit of Control Plan / FMEA / SOPs linkage based on case study
- Exercise on various case study based audit scenarios covering Core Tools
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Qualified Internal Auditors of IATF 16949:2016 – System, Mfg. Process, Product or wish to qualify as an Internal Auditor who is having knowledge of core tools, Management Representatives, Executives, Engineers, Managers who are involved in implementation, improve QMS and its effectiveness, Personnel from Production, Quality, NPD, Supply chain, Continual Improvement, Quality Managers, Middle and Senior level personnel of organization.
TRAINING DURATION- 2 Days
PREREQUISITES - Profound knowledge of IATF 16949:2016 standard, Basics of auditing & core tools.
EXAM DETAILS - Qualification test of 40 Marks will be conducted.
TÜV SÜD South Asia will issue completion certificates to participants who score a minimum of 70% marks bases their performance in the Learning Check (Test). Participants scoring less marks, will receive a participation certificate.
Request for quotation