VIRTUAL CLASSES SCHEDULE
1st May 2020 (1 day) - AIAG VDA DFMEA - Exercise based implementation course
2nd May 2020 (1 day) - Training course on Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFM & A)
9th May 2020 (1 day) - AIAG VDA DFMEA - Exercise based implementation course
15th May 2020 (1 day) - AIAG VDA DFMEA - Exercise based implementation course
30th May 2020 (1 day) - AIAG VDA DFMEA - Exercise based implementation course
Request for quotation
WHAT IS AIAG VDA DFMEA?
Failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA, often termed as "failure modes") is the process of reviewing as many components, assemblies, and sub-systems as possible to identify potential failure modes in a system & its manufacturing processes along with the associated causes and effects. For each process, the failure modes and their resulting effects on rest of the system are recorded in a specific FMEA worksheet.
DFMEA is the abbreviation for Design FMEA, an analytical technique used by process engineers/teams as an effective means to identify potential failure modes and their associated causes and effects. The teams then address ways to mitigate the potential failures through enhanced process controls.
- Understand the Purpose, Concept & Terminology used in FMEA
- Understand IATF 16949 requirement related to FMEA
- Understand 7 Step Approach of NEW HARMONIZED FMEA & the type of FMEAs
- Understand tools/techniques used for preparing DFMEA & use of AP table
- Learn how to conduct & prepare DFMEA with use of new AIAG VDA Format
COURSE CONTENT / OUTLINE
- FMEA Concept
- FMEA Team Formation and Management Commitment, Scope of FMEA
- New 7 Step Approach in FMEA
- FMEA requirement in IATF 16949:2016
- Understanding of Severity, Occurrence & Detection Rankings
- Action Priority & Risk Optimization (AP table)
- Risk Documentation
- DFMEA Examples with Exercise
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
NPD (New Product Development) personnel, Design Engineers, Production/Process Engineers / Engineering / Application personnel, Executives from organizations willing to implement, maintain and improve the DFMEAs, Engineers and Managers (in middle and senior management) who are actively involved in the development, maintenance of DFMEAs.
Learning Check (Test) of 20 Marks containing objective-type questions will be conducted.
TÜV SÜD South Asia will issue completion certificates to participants who score a minimum of 70% marks bases their performance in the Learning Check (Test). Participants scoring less marks, will receive a participation certificate.
Request for quotation