9 July 2020 (1 day) - ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management Systems Awareness
3 September 2020 (1 day) - ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management Systems Awareness
ABOUT THE COURSE
The purpose of this training course is to provide delegates who have an existing, basic knowledge of, or experience in, anti-bribery management with an understanding of the management systems approach and the requirements of ISO 37001, and to provide a basis for delegates who wish to go on to complete ABMS Auditor Training courses.
Capitalising on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, this course spends a good portion of the time on discussions and exercises to help delegates to consolidate knowledge that are essential in the relevant roles and responsibilities.
Duration: 1 - day course
Request for quotation
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE?
Upon completion, successful students will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of an ABMS, of ABMS standards, and the business benefits of improved performance of the anti-bribery management system;
- Outline the structure and content of ISO 37001; and
- Explain the specific anti-bribery management related requirements of ISO 37001
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- General introduction
- Anti-bribery management principles and vocabulary
- Operational control
- Evaluation and improvement
WHAT IS THE COURSE METHODOLOGY?
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
This course is specially designed for:
- Staff who are charged with the responsibility which are related to anti-bribery
- Those seeking a deeper understanding of ISO 37001 requirements prior to an auditor course
- Those who wish to explore career opportunities in management systems
Prerequisite: It is recommended that delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a ABMS and the interrelationship between management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and improvement
- The fundamental concepts of bribery risk assessment and controls
- Anti-bribery management terms and definitions
- The commonly used anti-bribery management terms and definitions
WHO IS THE COURSE ADVISOR?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
Request for quotation