ABOUT THE COURSE
The purpose of this training course is to provide experienced management system auditors knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ABMS) against ISO 37001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Capitalising on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, this course spends a good portion of the time on discussions, exercises and case studies to help students to consolidate knowledge and acquire hands on experience that are instrumental in their capacity as an ABMS auditor or as an anti-bribery personnel.
Duration: 3 - day course
Request for quotation
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE?
Upon completion, successful students will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of an ABMS and of ABMS standards
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an ABMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 37001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 as applicable
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- General introduction
- Anti-bribery management principles and vocabulary and ISO 37001 requirements
- Stage 1 audit (including document review)
- Audit planning
- Process auditing and writing NC reports
- Audit follow up
WHAT IS THE COURSE METHODOLOGY?
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning.
Students who passed the continuous assessment and the one hour forty minutes closed book examination will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
This course is specially designed for:
- Staff who are charged with the responsibility to develop and maintain a ABMS
- Those who wish to explore career opportunities in management system auditing
Prerequisite: It is recommended that students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a ABMS and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement.
The intended outcomes of an anti-bribery management system; Enhancement of anti-bribery performance
Fulfilment of compliance obligations; achievement of anti-bribery objective
Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 37001 and the commonly used anti-bribery management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 37001
Management system audit
Knowledge of management systems audit is required through the satisfactory completion of a CQI and IRCA Certified (or the acceptable alternative) Lead Auditor Training course in another discipline. Delegates who have not successfully completed a CQI and IRCA Certificated Lead Auditor Training course in another discipline that they are unlikely to complete this 24 hour course successfully and will find the 40 hour ISO 37001:2016 Lead Auditor (ABMS) Training course more appropriate.
WHO IS THE COURSE ADVISOR?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
Request for quotation