ABOUT THE COURSE
The Aviation, Space and Defense (ASD) businesses have been registering significant growth and the global trend is expected to be positive in the future. The critical nature of these businesses calls for high consciousness of quality in several aspects that make significant improvements in quality and reductions in cost throughout the value stream.
The National and International ASD companies demand that every link in the supply chain should mandatorily implement the requirements of the Standard and be certified by a third-party Certification Body to maintain a uniformed structure of Quality System to meet everyone’s requirements across the Globe.
The thrust of this focus is to continually improve Supplier performance especially in the areas of Product Quality and On-time deliveries. Certification also enables the suppliers to stay abreast with emerging requirements of this critical standard and so directly impact the quality of the customer’s products and services.
The training is to provide understanding on the requirements of AS 9100 Rev D standard.
Request for quotation
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE?
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the important terms and definitions
- Interpret the AS 9100 Rev. D requirements
- Understand the key changes from AS 9100 Rev. C to Rev. D
- Understand the AS 9100 Rev. D implementation expectations
- Provide critical knowledge for your staff and management
TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN THIS COURSE INCLUDE:
- Brief History (ISO 9001 & AS 9100)
- Terms and Definitions- ISO 9000 & AS 9100
- Implementation Expectations
- AS 9100 Rev. D – clause by clause interpretation
- Differences between AS 9100 Rev. D & AS 9100 Rev. C
WHAT IS THE COURSE METHODOLOGY?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
This course is specially designed for:
- Those responsible for planning and scheduling an audit program for AS 9100
- Quality Assurance Managers / Quality Assurance professionals, AS Project Managers, AS Project Team Members or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the AS 9100 Audit Process.
- Those who are planning to undergo LA programme on AS 9100 in the future and establish a career in aerospace auditing.
- Prerequisite: None
WHO IS THE COURSE ADVISOR?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
Request for quotation