Guarantee top performance in every condition
Climatic stresses. Mechanical stresses. Technical products are frequently exposed to them. In some cases, every day of every week. Heat, cold, damp, wind and weather. Extreme environmental conditions can have an extreme affect on how everything functions.
You want to demonstrate that your products have the build quality to work perfectly, no matter what the conditions. Which is where the experts at TÜV SÜD can help. However complex your product. Whatever your industry sector. With us as your partner, you can be confident that your testing needs are covered. Wherever and whenever.
With globally accredited laboratories (DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025), we verify the fitness for use of components, technical equipment and products. We offer reliable third party testing that helps to fulfil legal requirements and industry standards. Some common examples of the environmental test specifications are IEC60068 Series, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-202, MIL-STD-883, GMW3172, NEBS GR63-CORE, RTCA/DO-160D, ETSI-300-019, ISO16750, IEC 61373, IEC 60945, IEC 61215, IEC 61730, ASTM, IPC SM 785, IPC-9701, JESD 22-B111.
Our chambers, can simulate either single environmental conditions or multiple conditions simultaneously. These chambers cover the extremes of temperature, altitude, humidity, temperature cycling, solar heating and corrosive atmospheres. They’re continuously monitored by independent computer-controlled data collection systems.
Our lifecycle and qualification tests prove the reliability of your products. They help you identify weaknesses and initiate product improvements at an early stage.
Your partnership with TÜV SÜD connects you to a global Testing and Certification Body that ensures your products meet every condition. For the environment and the marketplace.
Your Environmental Testing partner for:
Accelerated life testing
- Combined temperature cycling with vibration test
- Environmental stress screening
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT) and Highly Accelerated Stress Screening (HASS)
- Composite environments
- Damp heat cyclic test
- Dry/Cold heat test
- Ingress protection (Dust and water) test
- Low pressure/altitude test
- Moisture resistant test
- Power temperature cycling test
- Thermal shock test
- Bump test
- Drop and topple tests
- Half-sine/ Trapezoidal/ Sawtooth shock test
- Seismic test
- Sine/ Random/ Sine on random/ Random on random vibration tests
- Continous electrical monitoring for short-duration resistance variations
Pre and post test measurement
- Functional testing on products and components
- Measurements and inspection