WHAT IS SS 524 Quality Management for Bunker Supply Chain?
The SS 524:2006 Standard by the Working Group for Quality Management for Bunker Supply Chains (QMBS), endorsed by the Standards Council of Singapore is the world’s first standard to enhance the management of the bunker supply chain. The accreditation ensures a structured system in carrying out bunkering activities, taking into consideration safety, health and environment issues as well as implementing improvements to the procedures and requirements for bunker transfer and quality.
Developed for the benefit of ship-owners, operators, charterers, bunker suppliers, bunker craft operators and bunker surveyors, the QMBS accreditation system provides bunker buyers with the assurance of reliability and quality in Singapore’s bunkering services
SS 524 Quality Management for Bunker Supply Chain provides your organisation with multiple benefits:
- Focus on the effectiveness of the system and its practicality in the local environment.
- Gain TÜV SÜD certificate that is recognized and accepted internationally.
- Partner with a highly professional, independent, impartial and unbiased certification body.
- Possess a qualified and experienced pool of auditors around the ASEAN region.
- Provide objective recommendations for ongoing continuous improvement.
How can TÜV SÜD Malaysia help you?
TÜV SÜD Malaysia is a leading global technical solutions provider for product testing, inspection, auditing and training solutions. TÜV SÜD Malaysia experts will conduct onsite certification audit of your quality management system according to SS 524 standards and will submit the evaluation of findings in a report.