ACHIEVING QUALITY FROM OPTIMISED PROCESSES
Management systems help organisations large and small improve business operations, reduce risk and achieve a competitive edge. Management systems such as ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 provide a framework for companies to assess their processes.
Management system auditing and certification involves independent experts assessing your processes to discover areas of improvement. A certification confirms the compliance of your processes to relevant standards.
WHY IS CERTIFICATION TO MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS IMPORTANT?
Businesses from industries as diverse as aerospace, automotive, IT, energy, food and more benefit from working with an independent certification body. Having your business operations assessed by an independent provider like TÜV SÜD offers multiple benefits:
- Conduct a comprehensive and independent audit of your business operations, facilities and supply chain to discover potential for improvements
- Optimise processes and boost your profit margins
- Be provided with internationally recognised certification
- Demonstrate your commitment to quality, safety and security – to consumers and regulators alike
- TÜV SÜD Malaysia Certification Process
- Instructions for use of TÜV SÜD Marks